Friday, December 18, 2009

Momma's Boys - best reality TV show EVER!!


I always use these pages to bitch about things that irritate the fuck out of me so when I come across something I love I feel I should share it. Those of you who know me know that I am a reality TV junkie (No You are a brainless retard) but rarely have I been as excited about a show as I am about Momma’s Boy.



The thing I love about this is the fact that its just so completely fucked up that I can hardly believe its on television. Do these people really exist?


Well what is it you ask?

Momma's Boys is a dating series that centers on three overly possessive yet loving mothers who must help their complacent (read pathetic) sons choose the perfect woman - and ultimately poses the question: "Who is really the most important woman in every man's life?"


Over the course of the series, we will watch intense, emotional showdowns and rivalries, as well as raw, personal moments between mother and son.

All of this will unfold as 32 single women - some classy and some brassy - vie for the attention of the three eligible bachelors and their mothers who live with them throughout the series.


Momma's Boys will uncover the conflicts between a mother's wishes and a son's desires and reveal the truth about who plays a more crucial role in a young man's life - his mother or his significant other.

But what sort of freaks would subject themselves to this humiliation and torture?
Let’s meet them



Of the three guys, JoJo Bojanowski had the worst mom. It really seems like his mother wants to take a bath with him and naughty things to his cute little penis. What mother says their son is "sexy, good looking, handsome, has great muscles, and great teeth." There are such creepy undertones with every compliment she gives. I’m surprised she hasn’t slipped her tongue down his throat yet. This woman is also a Nazi. When asked what she's looking for in a woman, she reads off a list of things she's NOT looking for. She doesn't approve of her son dating a black woman, a Jewish woman, an Asian woman, a woman with a big butt, or a woman who doesn't cook and clean. And she's not joking.



Then there is Michael, the firefighter whose mother is carrying his balls in her handbag. She does his banking for him, she packs his clothes for him, she buys his underwear for him and watches him undress. I also think she might be on Prozac because she has this fanatical smile permanently stuck on her face even when she “is so upset with Michael right now”.

Michael likes tall blond girls with big boobs and too much make up and Michael’s mom likes short petite brunette’s with a medical degree.


Of the three I probably like Rob and his Mom the best. Rob is pretty respectful to the girls – the only one who is not trying to get them in a bikini for a snog in the Jacuzzi (oh yeah.. there’s plenty of that happening) and his mother is typically Jewish. Meddling and over protective but not like.. you know.. in love with her son or anything.
I am glued to my seat each week.

My insides are torn each time between the horrific, just plain sick and the hilarious! And it never never disappoints!
Watch it. Mondays. SABC 3. 20:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment